As a leading cruise company in Halong Bay, we take safety seriously. From regular fire drills to basic emergency and first-aid trainings, Ambassador Cruises puts everyone’s safety on the top priority, both for our guests and our crew.
Ambassador Cruises is aware of all the possibilities that may happen while cruising in Halong Bay. And as a company, it is our responsibility to make sure that everyone on board with us are in their utmost protection.
Please be reminded that all guests will be briefed prior to the cruising itinerary so everyone will have a clearer idea on what to do and who to call in the unlikely event of an emergency.
Our boats feature the following safety features:
- Safety instructions given by the Cruise Manager upon boarding
- Life jackets in all cabins and public areas
- Life buoys/Life rafts
- ender boat
- Leakage alarm system
- ICOM system
- Fire safety system
- Dead bolt in the rooms
- Sprinklers in the rooms
- 24-hour security staff
- Break glass emergency phone
- Smoke extractors in corridors
- Video surveillance at the entrance, hallways and exterior
- Auto Doors can be forced open
- Illuminated emergency exits
- Loudspeaker system
- Emergency electric generator
- Visual alarm for common areas
- Audible smoke alarms in rooms and public areas
- Emergency plan in the rooms
- Regular safety inspections
- Compliance to national safety regulations
- Compliance with Htl Safety Act 1990
MAKE YOUR BOOKING
Step aboard Halong and Lan Ha Bay’s most formidable cruises. Specially designed for powerful and refined modern travelers, these floating luxury hotels are the greatest ways to discover charms of two of the world’s heritages.