AMBASSADOR OVERNIGHT CRUISE
HALONG BAY 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT ITINERARY
PRICE STARTS AT USD 180 / PERSON
10:00 – 12:00: Check in at Ambassador’s Lounge (1st Floor, Terminal – Halong International Cruise Port, Bai Chay Ward, Halong City).
12:00 – 12:30: Passengers are transferred to Ambassador Cruise and a short welcoming briefing will be held at the Piano Lounge or at the restaurant, whilst you are sipping our special welcome drink.
12:45 – 14:00: Savor a buffet lunch whilst enjoying the majestic views of the World Natural Wonder, Halong Bay limestone islets.
14:30 – 15:30: Your first excursion is a visit to Luon Cave – one of the most unique caves in Halong Bay featuring the self-contained lake inside a closed arch-shaped mountain, where you can experience sitting on a bamboo boat rowed by a local or Kayaking*.
16:00 – 17:00: Visit Titov Island – a splendid destination encompassing a crescent moon-shaped beach, where you can immerse yourself in the turquoise water and climb to the top of the Island beholding the breathtaking 360o view of the bay.
15:45 – 16:30: For guests who are not participating in any excursions, we will serve home-made cakes at the Piano Lounge. Guests can also stay onboard and opt for an afternoon of pampering at Atelier de Beauté Spa* or immersing yourself in the outdoor Jacuzzi pool.
17:30 – 18:30: At sundown, Ambassador Cruise will anchor overnight.
This is the perfect time for you to enjoy cooking class or Happy Hour* and Canapes at the Piano Lounge or on the Sundeck (depends on weather conditions) and live music at the Piano Lounge before dinner and guaranteed to whet the appetite.
19:00: Savor a delicious dinner with Chef’s special menu at the restaurant.
(Dress code: formal/semi formal/smart casual)
After dinner, indulge in drinks* and enjoy live music from Midnight Buzz Band at the Piano Lounge from 20:30 – 22:30 (except Tuesday), squid fishing, a spa treatment at Atelier de Beauté Spa*, or movies at your cabin.
6:30 – 7:00: Start your day with a Taichi session on the sundeck or at the Piano Lounge (depends on weather conditions).
7:00 – 7:30: Enjoy light breakfast with coffee, tea, and freshly baked pastries at the Piano Lounge.
7:30 – 8:20: Explore Sung Sot Cave – the largest and most magnificent cave in the bay featuring marvelous and mysterious thousand-year-old stalactites in a variety of unique forms.
8:30 – 9:30: Full breakfast is served at the restaurant.
9:30 – 9:45: Bill settlement and check-out at the reception at the first deck.
10:15 – 10:30: Disembark at the Halong International Cruise Port.
– Depending on cruising conditions, itineraries may change without prior notice. Wi-Fi is available at the restaurant/bar areas, however, Internet connectivity may be intermittently interrupted due to the geographical condition of the bay. Thank you for your understanding.
– A surcharge for bamboo boat rowing is applicable to passengers who use any kind of cruise voucher (VND 100,000/person)
– Kayaking fee: VND 460,000/kayak
* Additional charges
- Premium lunch and dinner
- Taichi session
- Cooking class demonstration
- Bamboo boat rowing in Luon Cave
- Open-air Jacuzzi pool
- Spacious Sundecks
- Ambassador Concierge service
- 2-day cruise itinerary and program
- 1 night at luxury cabin/suite with en-suite bathroom, air conditioning
- 1 breakfast/1 lunch/1 dinner and 1 light breakfast
- Two bottles of water in cabin daily
- Taichi session & cooking class demonstration
- Bamboo boat rowing
- Onboard insurance, tax, and service charges
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Airfare & airport transfers
- Visa arrangements
- Massage, spa treatments
- Tips and other expenses not mentioned in inclusions
Allow us to lead you through our handcrafted experiences and discover a wealth of culture hidden amongst the limestone karsts. Uncover Luon Cave, Sung Sot Cave, and Titov Island – three of the most magnificent landscapes in the bay. Delve into mythical caves, immerse yourself in turquoise water, and climb up to the island peak to marvel at the sheer majesty of the World’s Natural Wonder from above.
MAKE YOUR BOOKING
Step aboard Halong and Lan Ha Bay’s most formidable cruises. Specially designed for powerful and refined modern travelers, these floating luxury hotels are the greatest ways to discover charms of two of the world’s most beautiful bays.